Family Fitness Room
===== ===== =====
Three Minutes is all it takes ... Online Aquatics Feedback: "https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AquaticsWhitingField".
===== ===== =====
Welcome to the Family Member Workout Space
Rules and Restrictions:
1. Parents of children between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 years of age may use the Family Member Workout Space. Children 10-14 years of age may use Adult Fitness area with parent/legal guardian once completing the Youth Orientation class provided by Navy Fitness staff.
2. Parents/legal guardians must sign in each time they use the Family Member Workout Space.
3. Parents/legal guardians are responsible for the direct supervision of their own children. Parents must remain in the Family Fitness room with direct line-of-sight supervision of their children at all times.
4. Children are not allowed in the Adult Fitness area. For their safety, children must be placed in their designated Child Play areas at all times and remain there for entirety of workout. Parents of fussy or unruly children may be asked to leave.
5. Food and drinks are not permitted in the Child Play area.
6. Diaper changes are not permitted inside the Family Member Workout Space at any time. Changing tables are available in the fitness center restroom for your convenience.
7. Toys and exercise equipment are to be left inside the Family Member Workout Space at all times. Please place equipment back after each use.
8. Children exhibiting signs of illness (cold; fever of 101 degrees within the past 24 hours; constant cough; within the first 24 hours of taking an antibiotic; diarrhea; fussiness or abnormal disposition) are not allowed to be in the Family Fitness room.
9. Strollers are not permitted inside the Family Member Workout Space. Car seats or infant carriers placed in the “non walker” area are permitted for small infants only.
10. Notify Fitness staff immediately of any bodily fluid spills in the Child play area to ensure immediate cleaning and sanitation.
11. Respect other patrons. If other parents are waiting to use the equipment/room, please limit time to 1 hour.
12. Parents/legal guardians who violate the Family Member Workout Space policies and procedures may be denied future use